melsky57

Default Clip Art / Text Box

I use Windows XP. My question is, can I use a clip art inside of a Text Box.
I have tried with no luck. I have a clip art located on the left side of a
Text Box, but I need to place it on the right margin side. Please help!
rderize

Is this what you're trying to accomplish? You need the ClipArt image to be
visible inside the text box, and to move the ClipArt image to the right
margin?

If so, it should be easy. First, insert your ClipArt image. Then, right
click the ClipArt, select Format Picture, select the Layout tab, select a
"Wrapping style" other than "In line with text" (I use Square). Click OK.
Now position the ClipArt to the right margin. Next, create your text box,
and format it the way you wish. Position the text box where you want. (Your
ClipArt should now be hidden behid the text box, because the text box is
filled with the color "white.") To make your ClipArt visible, right click
the text box boader, select Format Text Box, select the "Colors and Lines"
tab. In "Fill" -- "Color" drop down box, select No Fill. Click OK. Your
ClipArt image will now visible behind the text box.

To make moving the ClipArt easier, again, right click the text box border,
and select Order, select Send to Back. Now, the text box will be sitting
behind the ClipArt image and you can move the ClipArt image inside of the
text box.(What you're actually doing is moving the ClipArt image in front of
the text box. Because the ClipArt image is smaller than the text box (I'm
assuming) you are able to move the ClipArt image within the borders of the
text box.)

I hope this helps.