Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charlie

Default my profile

On my profile it says that I have 0 questions answered. However, I've asked
lots of questions and have gotten lots of answers and always click on the
"did this help you" button, for Yes it answered my question...
ck
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

When you click on Yes, the "credit" for a helpful reply or an
answered question goes to the person who answered the question
(me, in this case), not to the person who asked the question
(you, in this case). Microsoft provides this peer-to-peer forum
as a way for Word/Office users who have questions to get free
answers from fellow Word/Office users. Most users come here to
ask questions of their own, not to answer other users' questions,
and that's perfectly okay.

Charlie wrote:

On my profile it says that I have 0 questions answered. However, I've asked
lots of questions and have gotten lots of answers and always click on the
"did this help you" button, for Yes it answered my question...
ck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

What profile are you talking about?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Charlie" wrote in message
On my profile it says that I have 0 questions answered. However, I've
asked
lots of questions and have gotten lots of answers and always click on the
"did this help you" button, for Yes it answered my question...
ck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As g-n-o has (more or less) explained, "Questions Answered" is short for
"Questions you have answered," not "Questions you have asked that have been
answered." If you post a reply to someone else's question that is marked (by
the questioner) as a correct answer, you'll get above 0. Also note that
marking an answer as Helpful (which anyone can do) is not the same as
marking it as the answer to your question, which only the original
questioner can do.

"Charlie" wrote in message
On my profile it says that I have 0 questions answered. However, I've

asked
lots of questions and have gotten lots of answers and always click on the
"did this help you" button, for Yes it answered my question...
ck

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

It's in the web interface for newsgroups.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

.. .