Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ericthefish390 ericthefish390 is offline

Default Word 2000

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me how to simply copy the names of a list of folders
into a word 2000 document?

To explain...I've got a directory open, the contents are in list view, so
I've got a line with a folder icon, then the name of the folder. This is
obviously repeated line after line.

All I want to do, is to take the names of the folders and place them into a
word document, to save me having to type them all out individually. I do not
want anything else, just the folder names. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Eric