Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mumbly_Joe Mumbly_Joe is offline

Default Altering the Doc properties from inside a document

So my question might be a little convoluted but here goes nothing.

I'm trying to create a template that has some kind of textbox that changes
the document property (specifically "category") to what ever has been typed
in the box.

I'm not really certain where to begin