Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
comprows comprows is offline

Default a graphic missing in normal view but appears in print view

I need to change the graphic, but the graphic won't come into focus by
clicking on it.
I can see it in every view but normal view and outline view.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Objects that are not "In line with text" (Format | object, Layout tab)
are never visible in Normal and Outline views.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP