Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SJT

Default Leader Tabs

I am interested in manually setting up a table of contents where the section
name, which is left aligned, is followed by a leader and then the page number
is right aligned. How would I set that up? Thank you in advance for your
assistance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/SettingTabs.htm. Just as a matter
of curiosity, did it occur to you to type "leader tab" into Word's Answer
Wizard? If you do, the first hit is "Set tab stops," which includes the
section "To set tabs with leader characters."

Tab leader in TOC stabilo Page Layout 5 October 21st 05 01:20 PM
How do I drag and drop tabs exactly onto the ruler divisions Robin Guy Sharman Page Layout 4 September 14th 05 08:58 PM
Microsoft Word, default tabs Jennifer Page Layout 1 July 27th 05 08:09 PM
Tabs in table HT New Users 1 May 8th 05 07:51 PM
Disabled Leader Options in Tabs SCSC Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 04 11:43 AM