Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DANZEA DANZEA is offline

Default HOW CAN I USE ONE LIST FOR MULTIPLE DROP DOWN FIELDS?

I HAVE CREATED A FORM FOR THREE SHIFTS AT WORK. ON THIS FORM ARE SEVERAL
DROP DOWN FIELDS WHICH WILL CONTAIN THE NAME OF THE EMPLOYEE SCHEDULED TO
WORK THAT SHIFT. MY QUESTION IS: IS THERE SOME WAY THAT I CAN HAVE ONE LIST
TO CHOOSE FROM OR DO I HAVE TO DO A DROP DOWN LIST FOR EACH FIELD?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See the following page of fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.