Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ardell Ardell is offline

Default Where are my customized toolbars in Word 2007?

In 2003, we had several documents with customized toolbars listing the
Available Styles, Generate TOC, Update TOC, and such. This was helpful for
our users who are not proficient in styles. They just clicked the custom
toolbar and picked the styles from there. However, in 2007, I opened those
documents and the custom toolbars are gone. I went to the Import/Export
feature (Organizer in 2003) and there is no tab to import the existing
toolbars. Any suggestions on how to create custom toolbars in Word 2007?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ardell Saul,
Software Trainer

Leydig, Voit & Mayer, Ltd.
Two Prudential Plaza
180 N. Stetson Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60601-6731

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ardell Ardell is offline

There they are in Add-Ins! What a relief to find my custom toolbars. Thank
you so much

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
in message ...
Hi Ardell,

If the toolbars were separately created (new toolbars) in a prior Word
version then they should appear under the 'add-ins' tab in
Word 2007. If you modified standard (built in) toolbars from a prior
version of Word then those probably won't appear in Word 2007
by simply opening the document.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP