Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Curly Worly Curly Worly is offline

Default Change US date to UK date in mail merge

I have created a mail merge document from excel spreadsheet. The date format
in excel is UK format (dd/mm/yyyy). When merging the date field in word it
changes to US date format (mm/dd/yyyy). Word has been installed in UK
version and the operating system is in UK format. How can I change the date
in word merge document from US to UK?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Is your copy of Word fully updated? If so see the section on reversed dates
at http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...002/MM2002.htm