Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bd8 bd8 is offline

Default How do I select multiple non-adjacent words simultaneously in Wor.

How do I select multiple non-adjacent words simultaneously in Word 2000?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I'm taking your description of what you want to do literally, so you may
have to experiment if your need is different, but you should be able to use
either or both of these methods;

1- Select the first word, then hold the Control key while you double-click
each additional word, or

2- Select the first word, then hold Control while you drag to select each
additional word.

I don't have Word 2000 available to test in but they should both work.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"bd8" wrote in message
How do I select multiple non-adjacent words simultaneously in Word 2000?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

I think that feature was first introduced in Word 2002. If you can't get it
to work in Word 2000, that's why.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman