Paula P

Default leaders in table of contents

I am trying to create a new table of contents. Some of the content came from
another document, but most was typed in new.
When I created or even repeat by replacing the table of contents, I do not
get the leader dots. It doesn't even right justfiy the page numbers. All I
get are the correct names with the correct format, but no dots and no
justification. I have tried at least 5 times to replace the existing
incorrect table of contents to no avail.
Can someone help me? I am trying to publish this ASAP.
Carol

Hi Paula,

Are you using a manual table of contents? Why not let Word do the work for
you and create an automatic table of contents with the use of styles? Thay
way it does all the work for you and gives you the dot leaders as well!