Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JD JD is offline

Default Keystroke creates a "minus sign" that removes MRU docs from File menu

I saw this a long time ago and have forgotten it. I hope someone can remind
me.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

CTRL+ALT+-

If you want to delete them all then set tools options general recently
used files to 0, confirm the change, then change it back to the number it
was previously.

See also http://www.gmayor.com/clear_recently_used_file_list.htm

If you want to selectively delete, then it gets altogether more complicated,
but friend and fellow MVP Greg Maxey has done all the work - see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Recent_Files_List_Editor.htm

JD wrote:
I saw this a long time ago and have forgotten it. I hope someone can
remind me.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

But... note that Ctrl+Alt+- does not work in Word 2007.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible