David W

Default How to fix the format of return addresses when printing envelopes.

When I bring a return address in from Outlook for printing with Word 2002 the
formatting is wrong/bad. The e-mail address is always included in
parentheses and the United States of America is always the last line. If I
edit these out and save it as the default return address everything is OK
until I then save another default return address. If I then try to recover
the edited one from the drop down list, the edited formatting is gone and I
have the junk back. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? Or
better yet, to specify the format and fields that are brought in from Outlook
Contacts?