Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tech1NJ tech1NJ is offline

Default Help Needed with automating Check Boxes in Word 2K

I have a protected document that offers 3 levels of services. Each service
has a checkbox next to it. I also have a list of several check points (with
checboxes next to each) that need to be done base on the level of service
selected. I would like to have the automation where by the check boxes next
to the check points get marked automatically only for the level of service
requested.

Example.

Service Types are GOLD SILVER BRONZE

GOLD = check points 1, 2, and 3