#1   Report Post  

Question Creating an "inline" list

I am a long time user of LaTeX and am trying to learn some of the basics of Word. I am using Word 2013, part of MS Office 365 at present.

I often create inline lists, such as this one.

Inline lists, which are sequential in nature, just like numbered lists, but are a) formatted within their paragraph; b) usually labelled with letters; and c) usually have the final item prefixed with 'and' or 'or' like this example.

I cannot find a way to do this in MS Word. It is very easy to accomplish this in LaTeX. Is it possible in MS Word?

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Default picture format to "inline with text" Jack Kolle Microsoft Word Help 15 July 2nd 08 05:16 AM
Creating a "treat" list for softball team using mail merge Steve J Mailmerge 1 June 5th 08 10:09 AM
"Inline with text" objects don't draw inline with text. KF Page Layout 2 January 16th 08 09:42 AM
How to turn "a list of bullet points" into a "task check list/box" ? [email protected] Tables 3 November 27th 05 06:32 PM
creating a "word" version of the lotus wordpro "smartmaster" Steve Taylor Microsoft Word Help 2 November 23rd 05 05:39 AM