cimerio cimerio is offline
Junior Member

Default edit autocorrect file

Guys, is this.

In word 2013, as we know, has the Options. Within the Options there are Proofing and Auto Correction Options.

Inside, we have the Replace Text as you type.

And you can put two words, the replaced one and the one that replaces it.

Well, what I want is to edit the file that has these words that I put there. Both.

Where do I find this file?

cimerio cimerio is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post
It's a lot easier to just delete the lines you don't want from the table
it shows you.
[/i][/color]
I don't want delete. I want insert.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That is even easier. When you open the AutoCorrect As You Type panel, there's
a line at the top. You put the thing that's in the text in the left column
and the thing you want to change it to in the right column.

On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 3:31:06 PM UTC-5, cimerio wrote:
Peter T. Daniels;498641 Wrote:
It's a lot easier to just delete the lines you don't want from the table

it shows you.

I don't want delete. I want insert.[/i][/color]