Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
crane artist crane artist is offline

Default HOW DO I HAVE MY EMAILS TRANSLATED FROM FRENCH TO ENGLISH

I would like to translate conversations from my email, as well as documents
generated with word with xp pro
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Hire a translator. Machine translations leave a lot to be desired.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"crane artist" crane wrote in message
I would like to translate conversations from my email, as well as documents
generated with word with xp pro

hartford10 hartford10 is offline
Junior Member

You can gof for the option of taking help of some translator that can carry out this task or you can do yourself with the help of google translate.