Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim Tim is offline

Default re-activation code

I've had to reformat my hard drive due to a virus and i do not have the
product activation code. How do I retreive it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It's on your disk. If you ordered the download version from Digital River,
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811224

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tim" wrote in message
I've had to reformat my hard drive due to a virus and i do not have the
product activation code. How do I retreive it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"tim" wrote in message
I've had to reformat my hard drive due to a virus and i do not have the
product activation code. How do I retreive it?

Activation code incorrect Ralph B. Microsoft Word Help 5 January 2nd 09 03:37 PM
Activation Lucie Microsoft Word Help 1 November 20th 07 04:47 PM
How do I find my activation number, after activation? Sammy Microsoft Word Help 1 February 21st 07 01:21 AM
how do i change my activation code Qwerty2009 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 15th 06 02:48 AM
activation key Rachel Microsoft Word Help 7 April 17th 06 01:35 AM