PRISMSM PRISMSM is offline
Junior Member

Default Protected and unprotected text

Hi, I'm trying to make a form which cannot be edited but which can be filled in. I haven't done this before so i started out trying to play around with the security settings but iteither ended in almost no security to a full lockdown.

Can anyone give me a clue on how to do this on Microsoft Office Word 2007?