Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fiona Fiona is offline

Default why can't i type in plain text control boxes?

I am building a template in Word 2007. In the content controls I have the
option of using rich text or plain text. When I choose the plain text and
protect the document to filling in forms I can not type in the content
control box. Yet when I use Rich text I can't tab over to the next content
control box as it tabs within the control box. All I want to be able to do
is type in the control box and be able to tab to the next.