Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Default space after using auto correct command

When I enter a word or phrase using auto correct, always a space enters at
the end of the word. This is cumbersome when I want to put period (.) just
after the word.
Is there any way to modify auto correct, not to put a period at the end?
--
Very Truly Yours
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daiya Mitchell

Word doesn't do this. Are these AutoCorrects you created yourself? If you
selected the word and copied it into the AutoCorrect dialog, it may have
come with a space. You'll need to fix the entries so that they don't have a
space.

On 11/20/05 10:56 AM, "Rasoul Khoshravan Azar" wrote:

When I enter a word or phrase using auto correct, always a space enters at
the end of the word. This is cumbersome when I want to put period (.) just
after the word.
Is there any way to modify auto correct, not to put a period at the end?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Dear Mitchell
Thanks for your reply.
The autocorrects are created by myself.
But I don't put any space after end of word in replace box.
I think it has something to do with typing options.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
Word doesn't do this. Are these AutoCorrects you created yourself? If you
selected the word and copied it into the AutoCorrect dialog, it may have
come with a space. You'll need to fix the entries so that they don't have

space.

On 11/20/05 10:56 AM, "Rasoul Khoshravan Azar" wrote:

When I enter a word or phrase using auto correct, always a space enters

at
the end of the word. This is cumbersome when I want to put period (.)

just
after the word.
Is there any way to modify auto correct, not to put a period at the end?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/
What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

AutoCorrect entries do not fire until you type a space or punctuation.

"Rasoul Khoshravan Azar" wrote in message
[...]

Saving auto correct and quick correct entries on a disk deissmom Microsoft Word Help 2 September 4th 05 05:43 AM
auto correct? ginny1956 New Users 5 July 28th 05 04:24 PM
Many of my Auto Correct and Auto Text entries are gone. I did not. Typalot Microsoft Word Help 2 March 23rd 05 10:38 PM
Auto Correct Function in Word Jim Microsoft Word Help 3 February 16th 05 04:58 PM
Auto Correct Problem Matt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 17th 04 07:29 PM