Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Oregon Oregon is offline

Default How do I edit an existing data source in Microsoft Word 2003?

I have an existing data source that I want to edit a couple of addresses in.
How do I do this in Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I would suggest that you select Toolbars from the View menu and then check
the Mail Merge item. That will cause the Mail Merge toolbar to be displayed
and it contains buttons to allow you to do everything that you want to do
with a Mail Merge. One of those buttons allows you to Edit the data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP