Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default enter you info here.

I am trying to make a template. When you use a premade template for lets say
a resume, it says enter name here, address here ect. You click on it once, it
turns blue and you can type aver the text to enter your info. How I do this
on my own template?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:12:01 -0700, Kevin
wrote:

I am trying to make a template. When you use a premade template for let’s say
a resume, it says enter name here, address here ect. You click on it once, it
turns blue and you can type aver the text to enter your info. How I do this
on my own template?

See the first part of
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...acroButton.htm.

--