Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cory

Default The page borders are outside the printable are of the printable a.

I have the same problem as the others listed in this section. When I try to
print a document with a border, the bottom border isn't printing. When I try
to print it is giving me the following message: The page borders of section 1
are outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?

I have adjusted my margins to comply with my printer (inkjet). Still not
working.
I have adjusted the space between the words and my border. Still not working.

I would appreciate any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "The bottom of my pages don't print" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Cory" wrote in message
I have the same problem as the others listed in this section. When I try
print a document with a border, the bottom border isn't printing. When I
try
to print it is giving me the following message: The page borders of
section 1
are outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?

I have adjusted my margins to comply with my printer (inkjet). Still not
working.
I have adjusted the space between the words and my border. Still not
working.

I would appreciate any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

Click on FORMAT in the menu and select BORDERS AND SHADING. In the Borders
and Shading dialog box, click the PAGE BORDER tab and click the OPTIONS
button in the lower right corner of the tab page. By default Word measures
the border placement from the edge of the page, so setting the MEASURE FROM
to TEXT might do the trick, if not, increase the TOP/BOTTOM MARGIN point
size. You might have to play around a bit to get the borders back with in
the page, but it can be done from this menu.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Cory" wrote:

I have the same problem as the others listed in this section. When I try to
print a document with a border, the bottom border isn't printing. When I try
to print it is giving me the following message: The page borders of section 1
are outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?

I have adjusted my margins to comply with my printer (inkjet). Still not
working.
I have adjusted the space between the words and my border. Still not working.

I would appreciate any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The page margins are irrelevant unless you have set the page border "From
text." As long as it's "From edge of page," it won't print. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

"Cory" wrote in message
I have the same problem as the others listed in this section. When I try

print a document with a border, the bottom border isn't printing. When I

try
to print it is giving me the following message: The page borders of

section 1
are outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?

I have adjusted my margins to comply with my printer (inkjet). Still not
working.
I have adjusted the space between the words and my border. Still not

working.

I would appreciate any help.

Number of pages should restart with section page numbers Jim B Microsoft Word Help 7 March 12th 06 03:13 PM
The equal page borders on screen are unequal when printed Tantrums Page Layout 2 March 7th 06 04:55 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 05:51 PM
Is it possible to have multiple page borders on one page? ACOSAshley Microsoft Word Help 2 February 22nd 06 04:49 AM
Page Borders Ed Microsoft Word Help 2 November 29th 04 12:43 AM