Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
law.74

Default How do I export a picture from word to .jpg file format?

I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or export the
image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm
If the resulting file is not in jpg format, you'll need a conversion
utility. SnagIt is as good as any and there is a demo. which should do this
job.

law.74 wrote:
I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or
export the image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Jollans

If you copy the picture to any graphics program (even Paint, I think) you
should be able to convert it - and save it.

If you have Word 2003 you can copy the picture and Edit Paste Special
JPEG over itself. If you save the document as a Web Page, all the images
should be stored individually in a separate folder.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"law.74" wrote in message
I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or export

the
image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
law.74

Thank You Both!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
law.74

Saving the doc as a webpage (putting the images into a file folder) is
exactly what I needed. Thank you.

"law.74" wrote in message
I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or export

the
image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lsc lsc is offline

"law.74" wrote:

I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or export the
image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Download a copy of IrfanView. This free graphics editor will convert between
virtually any graphics format as well as a host of other useful editing.

If you need to export a large number of graphics out of your document, save
the document as a web page and it will split the document into text and a
separate file for each graphic.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"lsc" wrote in message

"law.74" wrote:

I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or export
the
image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You'll need to extract the image before you can convert it -

lsc wrote:
"law.74" wrote:

I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or
export the image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

lsc wrote:
"law.74" wrote:

I have an image in a word file, but not .jpg. I need to convert or
export the image to .jpg file. Is this possible? Thanks

Simply save it as a web document; the graphics will become separate JPG's.
File Save As, choose htm or html. Then go look for the pics; they might be
in a new folder Word makes for you; depends on settings.

Pop`

Astridd Astridd is offline
Junior Member

Or maybe this free online Word converter?
https://convertio.co/doc-jpg/

Farrus Farrus is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by law.74 View Post
With modern software, you can do this. I know there are different converters on this site https://www.movavi.com/ . I used only the one that is used to change the video extension, but I'm sure that on this site you can also find a free converter for various files, including graphic images and text documents. You should look for a more detailed description of all the products of this developer and their capabilities on the official company's website.