Restoring an overwritten text content

Old August 8th 05, 03:22 PM
Emmsy Poo

Default Restoring an overwritten text content

Is there any way of getting back some text if its been accidentally
overwritten and saved? System restore takes me back too far, I just want to

Help

Emma
Old August 8th 05, 04:49 PM
SVC

Unless you have been creating a backup of the file regularly, my experience
is that you will not be able to recover what you have overwritten. Compare
the system restore file and your current file and see which is the best
approximation of the overwritten file.