Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Johann Johann is offline

Default How do I change from metric to inches in Word 2007?

Help! I can't seem to reset Word 2007 to inches. I'm SO old fashioned!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

1. Click the Office Button.

2. Click the Word Options button.

3. Select Advanced in the left pane.

4. Scroll down to the Display section.

5. Use the Show measurements in units of dropdown to select from Inches,
Centimeters, Millimeters, Points, or Picas.

6. Click OK.

And just in case you need a little help...
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...HA100744321033

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher