Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BevP BevP is offline

Default number of pages

Word 2007 - when I create a doc and send it to the office, they receive the
doc, plus 28 blank pages. In the bottom corner of my doc, I discovered it
shows 1 0f 29 pages. How do I fix this to be 1 of 1 on every future doc?
Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Please see yesterday's reply in microsoft.public.office.misc

--
Cheers
macropod