Can't remove highlight

Old March 14th 18, 05:58 AM
bokepid bokepid is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by suroora View Post
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document - I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?
terima kasih
Old March 15th 18, 12:51 AM
bokepid bokepid is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by suroora View Post
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document - I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?
artikel bagus
Old March 21st 18, 11:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Can't remove highlight

On Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 6:56:01 AM UTC-5, suroora wrote:
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?

"When you are on the Shading tab, make sure that you check the "Apply to"
settings. The shading may be applied to Text rather than Cell." ----- THIS EXCEPT APPLY TO TEXT, NOT PARAGRAPH! WORKS!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 20th 18, 10:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Thanks a lot Lene Fredborg!
Old July 13th 18, 05:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kat's Meow

worked for me too...thanks so much!!!
Old July 30th 18, 05:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

I cannot delete a sheet that I didn't even want added. I opened a document and it went right into sheets. It is not giving me any option to delete at all.
Old July 30th 18, 01:14 PM
Charles K. Kenyon Charles K. Kenyon is offline
Member

Originally Posted by View Post
I cannot delete a sheet that I didn't even want added. I opened a document and it went right into sheets. It is not giving me any option to delete at all.
Word does not have "sheets."

A setup often used in Word starts the program with a blank document. It is the method I prefer.

Take a look at http://wordfaqs.ssbarnhill.com/BlankPage.htm.

If that does not address your problem, could you please post a new question. Your problem seems unrelated to the subject of this thread.

Posting a new question will get you the best answers.