Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Missy-yu Missy-yu is offline

Default Thesaurus missing in Word 2007

Hi all,

I am currently running Office 2007. When I clicked on the "Thesaurus"
button under the Review Tab, I got a pop up window that says "No thesaurus
available for English (United States)". So I switched to English (Canada), I
got the same message. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same
issue and if you know how to fix it. Please help. Thanks in advance!

--
Missy-yu