Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Carl R[_2_] Carl R[_2_] is offline

Default link to page

I am creating a book in word with example 50 pages. On 1st page is the table
of contents and what ever subject you are looking for is referenced to that
paticular page number. Example can I click on page number 37 and it will take
me to that page, is this possible or do I have to scroll to it? I tried
looking in help but could not find that info
--
Microsoft Office 2003 Version
Students and Teachers Edition

Thank-you
Carl R

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

TOC are automatically linked by default. See
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/toc/CreateATOC.html

http://word.mvps.org

"Carl R" wrote in message
I am creating a book in word with example 50 pages. On 1st page is the
table
of contents and what ever subject you are looking for is referenced to
that
paticular page number. Example can I click on page number 37 and it will
take
me to that page, is this possible or do I have to scroll to it? I tried
looking in help but could not find that info
--
Microsoft Office 2003 Version
Students and Teachers Edition
Windows Vista Home Premium

Thank-you
Carl R

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Providing you are using the built-in TOC feature and not creating it
manually, the TOC entries are automatically hyperlinked to the page numbers.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP