How can I delete header from first page without section break?

Old September 28th 05, 12:03 AM
Mocha

Default How can I delete header from first page without section break?

Is there a way to create a header but not have it show up on the first page
of a document without having to put in a section break?
Old September 28th 05, 01:40 AM
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Yes. File - Page Setup - Layout tab, click the Different First Page option.
Now, you can have a different (or none at all) header/footer on page 1 from
what you have on pages 2 through the end.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
news