Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
brenda

Default Convert to Word

how to I convert a Lotus WORDPRO file to Word. I have downloaded the
conversion file and wordpro is not listed there.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
garfield-n-odie

Word cannot import native-format Lotus WordPro files. If you
still have WordPro, use it to "save as" to Word (.doc) or Rich
Text Format (.rtf) files, both of which Word can open. Or you
might consider a third-party conversion program such as Dataviz
Conversions Plus (
http://www.dataviz.com/products/conv...lus/index.html ).

brenda wrote:

how to I convert a Lotus WORDPRO file to Word. I have downloaded the
conversion file and wordpro is not listed there.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Microsoft does not provide a converter for WordPro - there are third party
conversion tools available if you have a dig around at Google.