Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Buttons Buttons is offline

Default how do i insert a radio button?

I hav writtne a survey in word and I would like to insert a "radio button"
which can be clicked on tohighloight the preferred answer
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I take it from this that you have a raft of multiple choice questions? Do
you want a button for each question, or do you want a button for each
possible answer. If the latter, when do you want the button to highlight the
correct answer? Will you be able to ensure that users will allow the
essential macros to run?