Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simon Jones [MSDL] Simon Jones [MSDL] is offline

Default How do I make a "null sign?"

That is just a zero. Whether there is a slash through it or not depends on
how the character is rendered in the particular font you use. A font for
programmers such as Consolas uses a slashed zero. Most other fonts use
ordinary ones.

Consolas & Sydnie are the only fonts with slashed zeros on my PC.

Simon Jones

"Ed G" wrote:

It is a zero with a vertical slash running through it. It is not the capital
O with a slash through it. I found that one. I believe that is a Swedish
character. I am looking for the zero which is a more narrow O.

Thanks!

"Simon Jones [MSDL]" wrote:

What does a "null" sign look like?

Simon Jones

"Ed G" wrote:

I am trying to make a "null sign" in Word and cannot figure out how to do it?
I am familiar with inserting symbols but cannot seem to find that particular
symbol.