Peter4933

Default How do I print out pages which register accurately back to back

I am typing out a personal manual in Filofax format size. Is it possible to
set up the pages so that they will register and print out back to back
accurately. If this size is not possible how do I proceed with say any of the
standard A or B sheet sizes.

Thanks,
Peter Fitzsimons.
Stefan Blom

On the File menu, click Page Setup. Click the Margins tab. Select the
"Mirror margins" option.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Peter4933" wrote in message
I am typing out a personal manual in Filofax format size. Is it

possible to
set up the pages so that they will register and print out back to

back
accurately. If this size is not possible how do I proceed with say

any of the
standard A or B sheet sizes.

Thanks,
Peter Fitzsimons.