Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] madhu.balasubramanian@gmail.com is offline

Default Alphanumerica unicode characters

Hi:

I have difficulties using the alphanumerica unicode characters in the
range of 1D400 and above in word. I have Arial Unicode MS installed.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks very much,
Madhu.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

What kind of difficulties?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi:

I have difficulties using the alphanumerica unicode characters in the
range of 1D400 and above in word. I have Arial Unicode MS installed.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks very much,
Madhu.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] madhu.balasubramanian@gmail.com is offline

I see just empty boxes (say for example using U+1D540).

On Jun 3, 3:32 pm, "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
What kind of difficulties?

--

wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi:

I have difficulties using the alphanumerica unicode characters in the
range of 1D400 and above in word. I have Arial Unicode MS installed.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks very much,
Madhu.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

http://unicode.org/help/display_problems.html

Can't guarantee this will help but it's worth trying.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

oups.com...

wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi:

I have difficulties using the alphanumerica unicode characters in the
range of 1D400 and above in word. I have Arial Unicode MS installed.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks very much,
Madhu.- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] madhu.balasubramanian@gmail.com is offline

Thank you JoAnn Paules. However I think the problem is with the range
over FFFF; I just came across something called "surrogate fonts" for
code ranges above FFFF. Anyone know how to use codes above FFFF in
microsoft word? Thank you.

On Jun 3, 3:54 pm, "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
http://unicode.org/help/display_problems.html

Can't guarantee this will help but it's worth trying.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a questionhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

wrote in message

oups.com...

I see just empty boxes (say for example using U+1D540).

On Jun 3, 3:32 pm, "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
What kind of difficulties?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a questionhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

wrote in message

groups.com...

Hi:

I have difficulties using the alphanumerica unicode characters in the
range of 1D400 and above in word. I have Arial Unicode MS installed.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks very much,
Madhu.- Hide quoted text -

Unicode characters problem in MailMerge using Excel [email protected] Mailmerge 3 March 20th 07 09:05 AM
Unicode putilkin Microsoft Word Help 0 October 10th 06 10:25 AM
Unicode putilkin Microsoft Word Help 0 October 10th 06 10:24 AM
"change case" not working for Unicode characters Ramesh Srinivasan Microsoft Word Help 1 August 7th 05 10:43 AM
Save As Encoded Text, Unicode characters save differently Ken Benson New Users 6 March 24th 05 05:04 AM