Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
.:mmac:.

Default merge csv and I get pages full of fields, not one per page

I am trying to print business card sixed stock on a card printer and I want
a sequestial number on each one.
I created a database field and it reads the database fine but instead of
printing on field on each card, it prints the first card as formatted and
the read are fill of the data fields.
i.e.

card one:
----------------------------------
this card contains this number
1234567890
this card is for the use of
blah blah blah
-----------------------------------
the rest of the cards look like this.
-----------------------------------
1234567891
1234567892
1234567893
1234567894
1234567895

I want the text to repeat and the number to increment.
note that I can't use the number itself, I have to use a database.
the number will be convertee to an ITF bar code font so it
has to be translated to a special code first.
But I haven't gotten that far yet.