Shaun

Default Manual duplex printing and reversing print order on reverse side

How do I set up printing so that, when using the manual duplex printing
option, the reverse side of the pages are printed in reverse order?

When I try using this option, I can't simply flip the whole pile of pages
over before reinserting them into the input tray, because manual duplex
doesn't know to reverse the print order.

Obviously I want to avoid having to individually flip each page over in
order to make it work.

I can't use the print odd / even pages option combined with the reverse
print order option (God knows I've tried!). The problem with this approach
is that I often work with multi-sectioned documents with non-consecutively
numbered pages, so that using the print even pages option, for example,
prints only even numbered pages (not what I want), rather than every second
page (what I want).

Surely there is some way of setting up the manual duplex option to suit my
purposes and without subjecting me to unnecessary tedium!

Word 2002 SP3
HP L/Jet 1000 (still a great, cheap printer!)