Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EL3888

Default Why does a single mouse click select multiple lines?

I opened a new document in Word and now every time I single click with the
mouse, I get multiple lines selected. I restarted the computer and opened
another document with the same results. How do I prevent this from occurring?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

In Control Panel, look at the settings for your mouse. Perhaps the
sensitivity for double-clicking has been modified?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP