Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Yaya_Austin

Default Table of Contents - tab leaders

Ok, this is serious! I inherited bylaw...ugh! When the table of contents
prints...the leaders print like this:
1.1 Title. .........1
1.2 Second title..........1
1.3 Third title. ...........1

The problem is that my author wants this uniform!
1.1 Title. .........1
1.2 Second title. ..........1
1.3 Third title. ...........1
I think she's the only one who sees that "." but I've spent too long on this
today and can't figure out the solution.