Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Duane[_2_] Duane[_2_] is offline

Default Office 2007 upgrade...Error when trying to save a new file

Hello and thanks for any help.

I just upgrade to Office 2007 and get this warning message everytime I try
and save a file:

You are about to save your document to one of the new file formats. This
action will allow you use all the new features in Word 2007, but may cause
changes in the layout of the document.

Click OK to continue, or Cancel and select the "Maintain combatiblity with
Word 97-2003" checkbox to preserve the layout of your document.

Any ideas on what features would be lost in the layout if I save it in 2007?

Just seems kind of confusing. Any help or quick advice is appreciated!

Thanks.
Duane