Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lenny c lenny c is offline

Default How to make body text indentation follow heading indentation?

I am not sure if this is even possible in Word. I would like to have the
indentation of body text paragraphs to be the same as that of their header.
Can someone tell me how to do this in Word 2007?

Example:

HEADING 1
Some text under heading 1. (no indent)

HEADING 2
Some text under heading 2. (same indent as heading)

HEADING 3
Some text under heading 3. (etc.)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Create Paragraph Styles for each of the paragraphs to be used under the
Headings and modify each Heading Style to set the appropriate indented
paragraph style to be used for the following paragraph.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Indentation Sol Microsoft Word Help 8 April 12th 09 07:56 PM
Line Indentation Gene L. New Users 0 February 8th 08 04:08 PM
indentation won't "take" yongkalep Microsoft Word Help 2 August 26th 05 12:02 AM
indentation NaomiBolderheij Page Layout 1 August 12th 05 09:08 PM
Indented Styles Loose Indentation When Wrapped Around a Text Box Martin Page Layout 5 May 26th 05 02:34 PM