Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Omakbob

Default letters all pushed to the left side

My boss has done something with the formatting of his documents that I need
to know how to fix.

Each doc that he opens has all of the letters on that line pushed to the
left margin. When I try to add new text, each letter ends up on top of the
one I input before it so after a few words, it just looks like a small black
blob on the left side.

How do I undo this????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod

Hi Omakbob,

This sounds rather like you have text in a table, and the miscreant has set
the 'fit text' property via Table|Table Properties|Cell|Options, with way
too much text to display on one line.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Omakbob" wrote in message
My boss has done something with the formatting of his documents that I

need
to know how to fix.

Each doc that he opens has all of the letters on that line pushed to the
left margin. When I try to add new text, each letter ends up on top of

the
one I input before it so after a few words, it just looks like a small

black
blob on the left side.

How do I undo this????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Either that or it's the problem that occasionally shows up when Word loses
track of the printer driver. Sometimes switching to a different printer and
back will cure that. Bob Buckland has posted further details on the error
numerous times, usually in word.application.errors.