syssupspe

Default Table in form

I have made a form and inserted a table to which comments can be put in. How
do I get it so that when you type to the end of the row that it will
automatically go to the next row. Thanks

A single table cell. If this is a protected form, put a form field in the
cell. If you want to limit the amount of text users can insert, assign an
exact height to the table row.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can't. That's not how tables work.

newsgroup so