Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sina sina is offline

Default how can i leave space of top of my page?

u the space on top of each page
usually u can increase it by dreging it but my WORD does not do that (IS
UNABLE TO)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Move your cursor to the top of the page. When the cursor changes shape, left
click.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"sina" wrote in message
u the space on top of each page
usually u can increase it by dreging it but my WORD does not do that (IS
UNABLE TO)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

"sina" wrote in message
u the space on top of each page
usually u can increase it by dreging it but my WORD does not do that (IS
UNABLE TO)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sina sina is offline

i already said it does not work

"sina" wrote:

u the space on top of each page
usually u can increase it by dreging it but my WORD does not do that (IS
UNABLE TO)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Actually, you didn't say that. You said something about "dreging" it. I
assume you mean dragging and I never said to drag anything anywhere.

Did you look at your page setup settings?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"sina" wrote:

u the space on top of each page
usually u can increase it by dreging it but my WORD does not do that (IS
UNABLE TO)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sina sina is offline

thanks

"sina" wrote in message
u the space on top of each page
usually u can increase it by dreging it but my WORD does not do that (IS
UNABLE TO)

2 diff. page numbers per page in header/footer? Joyce Yamada Page Layout 5 September 3rd 06 04:21 PM
Number of pages should restart with section page numbers Jim B Microsoft Word Help 7 March 12th 06 03:13 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 05:51 PM
section breaks change each time opening document Dave Microsoft Word Help 6 March 21st 05 12:01 PM
A problem with text boxes and free space on the page [email protected] New Users 3 January 4th 05 10:39 PM