RTirell

Default Page Setup

How do I find Page Setup when it isn't in the File menu It appears in PP and
Excel but doesn't show up in Word 2003.
SVC

Some how that option has been deleted from the menu.

See the following link on how to retore your menus:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

"RTirell" wrote:

How do I find Page Setup when it isn't in the File menu It appears in PP and
Excel but doesn't show up in Word 2003.

First of all, if you're still using adaptive menus, look for arrows at the
bottom of the menu. Click on those to see the full menu. If that's not the
problem, you may need to reset the menu or at least restore the command; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm and/or

"RTirell" wrote in message
How do I find Page Setup when it isn't in the File menu It appears in PP

and
Excel but doesn't show up in Word 2003.

Bay Area DebG

Two different things to try:
1) If you have customized menus turned on, turn them off:
a) Select Tools from the Menu bar
b) Select the Options tab
c) Check "Always show full menus"
d) Click [Close] in the Customize pop-up window
2) If that isn't the problem, add it back onto the File menu permanently:
a) Select Tools from the Menu bar
b) Select the Commands tab
c) Select "File" from the Categories list
d) Select "Page Setup" from the Commants list
e) Click and drag the "Page Setup" command to File on your menu bar
f) Drag down the drop-down menu to place the command where you want it.
g) Click [Close] in the Customize pop-up window

--
Thanks,
Deb