Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
madhavi

Default not able to set line spacing

I am not able to get rid of line spacing.
It always takes double line spacing when I press Enter.
While tying it takes automatically single spacing..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Select the text. On the Format menu, click Paragraph. Click the
Indents and Spacing tab. Make sure that Line Spacing is "Single" and
that Spacing Before and After are both set to zero. (If you are
familiar with paragraph styles, you can make the modification in the
relevant style definition[s].) Also, you may want to verify that
Vertical Alignment is set to "Top", on the Layout tab of FilePage
Setup.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP