Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
184wp

Default convert from wordperfect bullets and numbering

When I try to convert files from Wordperfect to Word 2003 my documents lose
all auto numbering, apostrophes, and highlighting. Also, the margins on some
of the documents also come up saying that they are outside the printable
area. Does anyone have any suggestions?