Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mom50

Default scanned document

I scanned my resume into document imaging, and sent it to microsoft word for
editing.When I attempt to edit the text in the document, I can't. As I click
on text to be editted,an outline bar appears around the entire page and
that's it! OCR is performed by default in office 2003. Can anyone please
help??